When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
I am certified Member of "The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing" and ready to market your Million Dollar Listing!
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. Miami, New York City, Beverly Hills.
I am CIPS® (Certified International Real Estate Property Specialist) part of the prestigious Elite International Real Estate Property Professionals. My Education the Resources and the network to built an international Marketing Strategy I know how to compete in todays international Real Estate Market.
Does your Realtor bring your Listing to TV ?
I get your Listing on Television ( besides all Social Media and Publications) !
here is one of my Listings on TV:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
LISTINGS HOMES & APARTMENTS : https://www.waterfrontmiamiluxury.com/cp/waterfront-homes/
If you are considering selling you property here in the USA, please, give us a call or e-mail. We will provide a complimentary Market Analysis for your property here in Florida. Our RPAs are up to date with all of the latest comparables and market trends. We will provide you with a tailored marketing plan best suited for you and your property. Let us help you to relieve the stress of selling your property. If you would like to sell your property outside of Florida we can assist in locating a competent CRS designated real estate agent. CRS agents are amongst the top 4% nationally.
Don’t just hire a company, hire a person. Real estate is a personal service business. Expect knowledge and skill from the Realtor that you hire in areas of financing, contracts, negotiating and current marketing skills. Select a Realtor with a track record of producing results. Selling a property should not be left to chance and is not something that you let a “friend try”. Trust the selling of your home or property only to a professional. Accept nothing less than excellence.
The steps for success to selling real estate would include:
- Hire a professional
- Work with your agent to make the home desirable
- Stage it if need be
- Have a copy of your loan, tax and utility bills ready for the RPA Appointment
- Have a copy of any repair bills to property for the RPA appointment
- Offer any really good photos taken of and/or around the property (sunrise, sunsets, Spring, Fall)
- Keep the property just like a Show Home when listed
- Utilize Home Depots “6/12 months no interest/payments” to make the property truly the show place it can be
- Plan to be away from your home when showing
- Maintain communication with your agent.
Buying property in the United States can be stressful and culturally challenging. It is very important to have a licensed real estate agent/broker working for you, for your interests. Our Team at Sea 2 Sky Residences is here to help you through the process. We assist our clients not only to locate and purchase or sell property but have access to other professionals, too. We can connect our clients to:
• Money Transfer and Exchange specialists
• Escrow and Title Officers
• Banks and Lenders
• Property Inspectors
◦ Pest Inspections
◦ Home Inspections
◦ Roof Inspections
◦ Pool Inspections
◦ Soils Engineers
◦ Structural Engineers
• Insurance Agents
• Heating and Air Conditioning Specialists
• Kitchen and Bathroom Designers
• Tax Accountants
• Car Rental Agencies
• Property Managers
• Utility Services
• Restaurants/ Caterers
• Health/Tennis/Golf Clubs
• Wedding Planers
• Event Coordinator
The Buying Process consists of several steps. We have a proven system of success when working with our Buyers.
- Locate the property
- Negotiate the offer- offer accepted
- Open escrow- Send deposit to escrow officer- arrange for inspections
- The First 3 days we are able to review the Disclosure Statements provided to us by the Listing Agent from the Seller
- The first 14-17 days of the escrow is the Discovery period. This is when we conduct any and all inspections we deem necessary to substantiate the value of the property. Any discovered defects we will have an opportunity to renegotiate. This will usually be in the form of a credit back or a reduction on the purchase price
- If we are obtaining financing, during the first 14-17 days of the escrow the lender will be obtaining an appraisal by a licensed appraiser and processing all of the required documentation for the loan.
- Once all contingencies have been met the deposit is usually increased to 3% of the purchase price and the contingencies are removed in writing.
- A few days before we close escrow we will be having a “Signing” appointment with the Escrow Officer. They will have all of the docs prepared to transfer the title upon close of escrow. Remember to bring your ID with you to this appointment. You will also arrange with the Escrow Officer to transfer into the escrow account the balance of the money to close escrow
- The day we close escrow is the day you receive the keys for your new property
I highly advise you to contact us and set up a Buyers Consultation Appointment. Here we can listen to your needs and concerns and provide you with a workable solution to obtain the property you want.